It’s a day late, but I still filmed a weight-loss diary for you this week. It talk you through running – what I do to prepare for it, what I wear, what I take with me on a run and how I feel afterwards.
- At the moment I’m wearing a long sleeved pink top from Nike, because it’s cold and I like to cover up my arms at the start of a run
- Then I have a grey set of Fabletics three quarter length trousers I like
- My trainers I got from Runner’s Need – they’re Brook Ghost 7. I went and had my gait analysed when I bought them and that was about 18 months ago. They’re still going strong
- I only take with me my phone, my headphones, a key, and sometimes an Oyster card
- I use my FitBit Charge HR for data on calories burnt and heart rate, and RunKeeper for info on distance and speed
- I listen to audiobooks whilst I run. I thing BJ Novak’s One More Thing is great to listen to whilst running. I am currently listening to Aziz Ansari’s Modern Romance. Also very good
- I don’t get the warm fuzzy glow of accomplishment at the end of each run, but I am starting to hate it less. So that’s good.
- PLEASE DONATE TO MY JUSTGIVING PAGE. I’m pushing myself here and it’s hard. I’m raising money for the NSPCC, who are an AMAZING charity. If you don’t believe me that they’re awesome, ask me why and I’ll give you links and rave about them for hours
I also play my ukelele and sing a version of Amazing Grace to you at the end of this video, so really you should watch it just for that.
Love, Amy xxx