So soon you’ll have videos on how to make choux pastry, puff pastry, a sausage plait and these delicious profiteroles. And that’s worth not having a Sunday Summary for a week, right?
2. I also went to the Superbash last week – a party at the 02 to celebrate the Superbowl. It was fun. We were given free cardboard helmets to make. Having two hours to kill and being unable to resist a challenge, of course I made mine. And immediately got my growl on. Looks good, don’t you think?
3. I watched Hairspray again. I’d forgotten how much I LOVE that musical. You Can’t Stop The Beat has been on permanent loop in my head for the past week. Or at least it was until I saw The Lego Movie yesterday – now it’s been replaced with Everything Is Awesome. And The Lego Movie? DEFINITELY go and see it.
4. I read The Fault In Our Stars this week – it was leant to me by the eternally kind Holly. I cried. A lot. Then I watched the trailer for the film and cried even more. I’m now making Garry read it before I have to give it back. I highly recommend it.
5. Ashley and Lauren came over for dinner this week. Ashley very kindly helped me make Italian meringue for the first time. I repayed her by putting THIS in her belly – a chocolate meringue pie. Recipe will be up soon, I promise. (Photo by Lauren)
7. Outnumbered has started again. Is it weird that I really covet Karen’s new style? She’s 12 years old, but that blunt brunette fringe and the slightly gothy eyeliner is a good look.
8. I also sat at the front of the DLR today, going to Cutty Sark from Bank. It’s as fun and as pretty everyone tells you it is, but Instagram lost my video of it. Boo, Instagram.
9. Ooo, rubbish BBC TV program fans, I stood next to Angel Coulby, aka Gwen from Merlin, on the tube on Friday! I didn’t say anything to her or take a photo because the tube was very full and she looked very cross, but I was very excited. And AMAZED that no-one else seemed to care.
10. Let’s finish with one last photo from last Sunday…