1. The Pope resigned. I totally did not know that a Pope was even allowed to resign. Also, slightly worried that according to Nostradamus the next Pope is supposed to be the Antichrist. How seriously do we take Nostradamus, again?
2. On the other hand, I’m in Rome in the next few months. What’s the chance the Antichrist will be sworn in whilst I’m there?
3. Do you want to see a video of a kitten licking a Boston Terrier? Of course you do.
4. How was your pancake day? What pancakes did you eat? Tell me. The one who has the most impressive/greedy filling gets a prize. Admittedly that prize is my respect, but it’s better than nothing goddammit.
5. I spent my pancake day eating burgers and brownies because it was Garry’s birthday. Happy birthday, Garry! He’s 29, now. That is properly old (to me, anyway). Here’s him with his birthday meal of whale and chips.
6. If you ever get a chance to watch Bitchin’ Kitchen on Food Network UK, watch it. It is the WEIRDEST cooking show I’ve seen in my life. Scratch that, the weirdest show I’ve seen in my life full stop. And I used to watch a lot of Tarrant on TV when I was supposed to be asleep (sorry, Mum)
7. Do not buy a Morrisons cauliflower cheese ready meal. Ever. It is gross.
8. I spent Valentine’s Day watching Charmed and eating a whole box of Thornton’s chocolate to myself because Garry was at work. It was a pretty good evening actually.
9. Although I spent last night doing something similar and it gets old quickly.
10. Have you entered my giveaway yet?
How was your week?
Love, Amy xxx