1. I’m getting kinda obsessed with How I Met Your Mother. Garry and I are currently ploughing through every episode in order — we’ve reached series five. It’s slightly disturbing that Ted is telling his children every detail of the dating lives of him and his aunts/uncles, but otherwise it is brilliant. I want to be Lily.
2. I’m also getting kinda obsessed with sewing. I’ve gone from being terrified of my sewing machine to making a bag insert for a camera and this bag with the bow on the front. I’ve bought a sewing magazine, I’ve been looking at fabric online, I’m pinning patterns…it’s getting a bit far.
3. I mean, the first time I made it I did accidentally sew the straps of the bag inside the bag so it needed unpicking, but still.
4. Have we seen this photos of the dog that fell asleep in the rain?
6. I spent Wednesday evening at Book Club and Thursday evening at AWOT. I’ve often felt very lonely since I moved to London, but nights like those remind me that I’m surrounded by absolutely amazing people.
7. That was soppy, wasn’t it? Want to see a photo of my friends Ali and James yesterday when they came to visit me, both glugging chocolate brownie milkshakes?
8. They also convinced me to buy these. I make bad decisions.
9. Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who! I’m starting the campaign for Julian Rhind-Tutt to be his replacement…wait for it…NOW. He’d finally be ginger, it’d be nice to have an older Doctor, he’s hilarious, he’s as unselfconscious as Matt Smith and David Tennant were, he can also play creepy and dark characters which is a fairly important side to the Doctor…he’d be perfect!
10. Did you see my video blog…?
How was your week?
Love, Amy xxx