1. It’s been a while! We’ve had Christmas, we’ve had New Year, we’re well into 2013. How did it all go?
2. My Christmas was wonderful, as was the lead-up to it. I ate nothing but cheese and pickle and bread for about two weeks. I now weigh a stone more, but it was totally worth it.
3. The trip home was a nightmare, though. It was Garry’s work party the night before so he was hungover, we had a suitcase each and a big bag full of presents and then London Midland cocked up royally so Garry ended up spending £70 on tickets just so that we could get back.
4. Mind you, I came back to this cutie pie.
5. And Garry’s brother dressed in the lion onesie I bought him for Christmas.
6. And the geeky dressing gowns that my parents got Garry and I for Christmas (he’s a Jedi)
7. And James and Ali’s New Year Harry Potter party (I was Ginny, he was Sirius)
8. And general familial loveliness. I have the best parents in the world.
9. And then the first weekend I came back we had this (Which, before you ask, we thought was beautiful, had a good plot, was well sung, well acted and well played — but had very few songs that we really liked)
10. So, so far, 2013 has been pretty great.
Tell me, lovelies! How are you?
Love, Amy xxx