My mum has been on Slimming World, on and off, for years. She’s had amazing success with it and she’s gotten really good at indulging her sweet tooth whilst staying on plan.
She made this up last week and it was a huge success. Even my dad, usually very snooty about Slimming World recipes, loved it.
- ½ pint sugar free jelly. I used Hartleys strawberry
- Fruit e.g. blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or cherries
- 2 pots of yoghurt. I used Muller light cherry.
- ½ tin low fat custard or pack of angel delight
- Squirty Cream
- Chocolate or toffee sauce.
- Make jelly as directed on the packet, distribute it evenly between 4 tall glasses. Add fruit to the jelly and leave to set.
- Meanwhile, put the two pot of yoghurt into a bowl and put it into the freezer. Stir every 20-30 minutes to disperse ice particles until frozen but still fairly soft.
- Once the jelly and iced yoghurt are ready, distribute the yoghurt between the 4 glasses.
- Put 3 tablespoons of custard on top. Add cream, sauce and extra fruit if required.