This weekend I went back to my home town to see family and friends and celebrate my engagement.
I also then went to Wales to see my Nan for a day and ended up stuffing my face with rubbish through stress eating.
Yesterday I had:
- boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast
- hunter’s chicken and chips for lunch
- a brownie stack pudding that was basically diabetes on a plate
- a Kripsy Kreme doughnut on the way home
- a dinner of brie and bacon tarts, gnocchi in tomato and mozzarella sauce, mac ‘n’ cheese, braised red cabbage and a Gu pudding for dessert
That’s not great.
It’s looking like the wedding may be next April and if that’s the case, I have 11 months to slim down for it. Considering I’ve not yet lost half a stone and it’s been almost two months, this is worrying!